The perfect solution for a all-rounded better quality of living,
Roller Shutters Systems
SHADES brand-name systems minimise heat losses and reduce heating costs. They offer comprehensive protection and improve the indoor climate, even in summer. They are notable for the variety of designs and features. Whether you opt for front-mounted roller shutters or top-mounted systems.
Innovative Systems for Security & Safety
Front Mounted System
Aluminium roller shutter system, square design. In a roll-formed or extruded box.
The adaptable universal front-mounted roller shutter for installation in window reveals. The three different chamfer options for the roller shutter box make it extremely adaptable, while at the same time always giving it a crisp look with clean lines. You will find the perfect match for your individual requirements from among the many configuration options.
Benefits of Varimax System
• Available in 90°, 45° and 20°
• Installed in the reveal or mounted on the brickwork
• Easy access for maintenance
• Roll-formed or extruded roller shutter box
• Comprehensive equipment range available
The modern PVC top-mounted roller shutter with a Neopor high-performance insulating core for modernisation and new-build projects. The economical all-rounder system fits all conventional window formats and is compatible with various types of masonry. Installation is carried out in a single step with the windows thanks to straight-forward pre-assembly. The large range of designs and the individual feature variants complete the qualities that make it an all-rounder.
Top Mounted System
Top-mounted box made of robust, extruded plastics with side components made from injection-moulded plastic.
• Time-saving installation in one step with the windows
• Aluminium adapter profiles for solid connection to windows
• Stable lateral additional fastening of the box and blind frame using screwless steel side plates
• Box dimensions (mm): 175 mm, 210 mm and 235 mm for all frame sizes up to a roller shutter element height of 400 cm
Benefits of Tanext System
The extremely energy-saving roller shutter for in-wall installation in new buildings. Punext offers all the advantages of a traditional front-mounted roller shutter. Its fully-enclosed roller shutter box lies concealed beneath the rendering. It also has comprehensive Neopor insulation. Thermal bridges are prevented, increasing the house’s energy-efficiency.
The extremely energy-saving roller shutter for in-wall installation in new buildings.
• Closed aluminium box, roll-formed or extruded
energy-saving insulating system, in-wall installation
• Neopor high-performance insulation
90° and 20° chamfer
• Box dimensions (mm): 125, 137, 150, 165, 180, 205
• Operation: radio-controlled motor, comfort motor drive, crank mechanism or standard belt mechanism
Benefits of Punext System
Read more about