Commercial 95 340
Designed for tension structures and shade sails it is used on a wide variety of applications.
Commercial 95® 340 offers the ultimate combination of maximum sun protection, strength and durability to ensure maintenance-free long-life performance. t's 100% lead and phthalate-free, and we’re proud to state it is the first architectural shade cloth in the world to be granted Oeko-Tex® 100 and Greenguard® certification. Stentered (heat set) virtually eliminates any possibility of shrinking once installed and provides ease of fabrication.
• UV Block range 91.1%–95.5% reduces sun exposure for safe and extended time outdoors
100% lead and phthalate free for a healthier environment
• Knitted lock-stitch construction for fray and tear resistance
• Offers more air movement and better channeling of cool breezes
• UV-stabilised HDPE monofilament and tape yarn provides optimal balance between strength and UV block, with easy fabrication and minimal maintenance
Commercial Heavy 430
100% round monofilament architectural shade cloth, engineered for strength and durability in large scale projects
Commercial Heavy 430 is specifically developed for large span tension shade structures. With unparalleled biaxial stability it sets the new benchmark in architectural shade fabric. Engineered in Australia specifically for large shade sail structures and extreme conditions, Commercial Heavy 430 is suitable for a wide range of applications from car parks to outdoor recreation areas. With unparalleled biaxial strength and load bearing capacity, its monofilament yarns and patented intertwining knit pattern ensures that your shade structure will retain its design shape over time. It offers the ultimate combination of maximum sun protection, strength and durability to ensure maintenance-free long-life performance.
Benefits of Commercial Heavy 430 System
• Knitted lock-stitch construction for fray and tear resistance, offers more air movement and better channeling of cool breezes.
• Uniform balance across the warp and weft ensuring easy fabrication and minimal maintenance
• 100% lead and phthalate free for a healthier environment
• UV block range from 85.9% to 87.9%
Car Park System
High-quality, knitted shade cloth fabrics provide optimum protection
Crafted from UV-stabilised high density polyethylene, they come in a range of grades for sun-block.
Our products are purpose designed to protect vehicles from heat build-up, sun damage and small hail stones. No matter the nature of intended application – industrial, commercial or domestic – we’ve got the car park cover fabric for the job.
Benefits of Commercial 95 340 System
Whether you have sporty low ceilings or wide garage doorways, our systems are easy to operate.
SHADES perfected the production, supply, and instalment of shadecloth fabrics across multiple architectural structures. Our fabrics have withstood many years exposure in some of the world's harshest climates. And many of them are still there today, protecting people, plants and assets from the unrelenting sun.
Read more about
Designed for tension structures